Prep time: 40mins | Cook Time: 10-15mins | Serves: 6
2 pizza crusts
2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
½ cup crumbled goat cheese
¼ cup grated mozzarella cheese
¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
4 strips bacon, fried and chopped
2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
2 large fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
3 large eggs
freshly-ground black pepper
½ cup baby arugula
1 Tbsp minced flat-leaf parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 260°C (500°F) 30 minutes before baking the pizza.
2. Generously dust the surface of a pizza peel or large inverted sheet pan with flour; place the pizza crust on it.
3. Sprinkle the crust with the cheeses and bacon. Top with the tomato and mushroom slices. Crack the 3 eggs over the top. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake the pizza using the top and bottom heat + fan function for 5 minutes, then rotate and cook for 3 to 5 minutes more. Check the pizza. The crust should be golden and the egg whites cooked. Remove from the oven and cool for a few minutes.
5. Top with the arugula and parsley. Serve immediately while hot.