Steam: 5-8 mins | Pan-fry: 3-5 mins
Serve as a side dish.
Tip: Goes particularly well with fish.
4. Salt Flakes
1. Peel the base of the asparagus, put into a vacuum bag and seal at 100%.
2. Prepare the oven: steam setting at 95°c for 6 minutes.
3. Melt some unsalted butter in a large pan, bring to 85°c (close to a light boil) and simmer the rosemary flowers for 2 minutes.
4. Take the asparagus out of the oven, open the bag and add straight into the pan. Put the lid on, turn off the heat and let sit for 20 minutes.
5. Take the flowers out of the butter, put everything on a plate and season with some salt flakes. Serve with some fresh rosemary flowers on top.