Cook Time: 25 mins | Temperature: 99ºC | Shelf Level: 3 | Function: Full Steam | Water: 400ml | Serves: 4
1. 400g French beans
2. 100g bean sprouts
3. 1 tin (250g) bamboo shoots, drained
4. 2 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
5. 2cm ginger root, peeled and grated
6. 2 tbsp soy sauce
7. 1 tbsp mirin (Japanese cooking wine) or sherry
8. ½ tsp wasabi paste
9. 3 tsp sugar
1. Clean and trim the French beans. Combine the beans, bean sprouts and bamboo shoots in the perforated steam oven dish (supplied with oven). Stir 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds, together with the ginger, soy sauce, mirin, wasabi and sugar, and pour over vegetables.
2. Steam vegetables on shelf level 3 on the ‘Full Steam’ function at 99°C for 25 minutes.
3. Mix the vegetables together and serve in a decorative dish. Add salt to taste.
Garnish with green onions, red chilli and the remaining roasted sesame seeds.