Prep time: 15mins | Cook Time: 15mins | Serves: 6
1 lb baby bok choy
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 large cloves garlic, peeled and grated
½ tsp sesame seeds
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp freshly-ground pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C (450°F).
2. Cut each bok choy in half and wash thoroughly with water. Dry on a large towel or salad spinner to remove the excess water.
3. Heat the olive oil in a small pan over medium-low heat and add the garlic. Add the sesame seeds and stir-fry with the garlic.
4.Place the bok choy on a large cookie sheet and drizzle the oil over it. Sprinkle with the sea salt and pepper and toss to coat everything evenly.
5. Arrange the bok choy with the stems towards the edge of the pan. This helps the ends become tender before the leaves get too done.
6. Bake in the oven using the bottom heat function for approximately 15 minutes.
7. Serve with a squeeze of lemon.