Cook Time: 20-25min | Temperature: 85ºC | Shelf Level: 2 | Function: Half Steam + Heat | Water: 300ml | Serves: 4
1. 2 salmon fillets (800g in total)
2. Herbs & spices of your liking: dill, tarragon, smoked salt, pepper, ginger
3. Extra virgin olive oil
1. Place the fillets on a greased oven dish, skin-side down.
2. Sprinkle with herbs and spices and place in the oven.
3. Put about 300ml of water in the drawer.
4. Select the ‘Half Steam + Heat’ function at 85°C and cook for about 20 minutes from cold.
5. Once cooked place on a plate and drizzle some olive oil on top.
6. Serve with salad and lemon on the side.