Cook Time: 20-22min | Temperature: 200ºC | Shelf Level: 2 | Function: Humidity medium | Water: 700ml
1. Hash brown mix: 5 medium russet potatoes, shredded
2. 1 medium onion, finely chopped
3. 1 dl all-purpose flour
4. 2 eggs
5. salt and pepper
6. 250ml milk
7. 12 pieces of bacon
8. 12 eggs
1. Grate the potatoes roughly and then rinse until the water is clear. Squeeze dry.
2. Mix the potato shreds with the onion, eggs and flour until its evenly distributed.
3. Spray the muffin tray with non-stick baking spray.
4. Take about 2 table spoons of the mix in each of the molds and press it out evenly on the bottom and edged, creating a shape of a pie shell.