Created to give you the best peace of mind, Electrolux warranties vary according to the products you bought. Check out the warranty period and policies for your Electrolux products here.
Effective from 1st Jan 2015
Terms and conditioners for Laundry Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, Air Cleaners, Vacuum Cleaners, Water Heaters, Small Appliances:
1. General Warranty are applicable to all products within the stipulated warranty period. Please refer to the Terms & Condition for General Warranty coverage.
2. 10 years warranty for motor, compressor, glass top and water tank are activated through online registration via www.electrolux.com.my. This is to ensure all warranty claims are activated to cover the duration of the warranty. Electrolux reserved the right to reject warranty claim not registered online. Customer are required to provide proof of purchase for warranty claim verification.
3. After the expiry of the general warranty period, the 10 years warranty and 5 years warranty for motor, compressor, glass top and water tank excludes:- labour, transportation, gas removal/refilling, accessories, general maintenance and service costs incurred.
4. All warranty claims are subject to Electrolux discretion with verification from appointed Electrolux Authorised Service Contractor arranged by Electrolux Customer Care Center Tel: 1-300-88-1122.
5. The warranty terms only cover manufacturing defect on product usage for non commercial environment only. If the product are found modified or used for commercial in any way, all terms on the warranty will be void.
Terms and conditions for Air Conditioners:
Refer to the Air Conditioner Warranty
Terms and conditions is not applicable for Accessories.
Electrolux product is fully guaranteed against defective materials and manufacturing defaults inclusive of parts and service for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
The exception on warranty period of 24 months shall apply to all washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and small domestic appliances. 10 years warranty apply once to all refrigerator compressor, washing machine motor and built-in gas hob glass top only (effective from 2nd August 2013 onwards) and water heater tank leakage (effective from 1 Nov 2014 onwards). Standard warranty for 5 years apply once to heating element of water heater only.
You can register your product on the Electrolux Malaysia website with six simple clicks. For online registration, you will require the original proof of purchase document.
The warranty is only effective for appliances purchased from an authorized Electrolux dealer and operated in Malaysia. Find out where you can buy Electrolux appliances.
For complete peace of mind, invest in the best possible protection with a Service Agreement from Electrolux. Remember, no one knows your Electrolux product better than we do. And no other company is better equipped to provide the specialized parts and service that you may need.