Terms and Conditions of “ELECTROLUX 100 YEARS OF BETTER LIVING REWARDS” Campaign
- Electrolux Home Appliances Sdn. Bhd. is the organizer of the “ELECTROLUX 100 YEARS OF BETTER LIVING REWARDS” Campaign.
- This Campaign is open to all Malaysian aged 18 years old and above subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- The following categories of Participants are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in the Campaign:
- Permanent/Contract Employees of the Company.
- The immediate family members (father, mother, spouses and children) of the Non-Eligible Participants are also not permitted to participate in the Campaign.
- The Campaign Period will run from 15th April 2019 till 30th June 2019, both dates are inclusive.
- The campaign consist two parts of activities which part one is the Touch’n Go e-credit redemption and part two is stand a chance to win a fixed amount of Touch’n Go e-credit.
- All redemption must be completed together with the online product warranty registration
- All redemption will be process on monthly basis and the e-wallet credit code will be sending out on every first week of next month.
- Participants have to purchase selected Electrolux appliances at participating authorized Electrolux Retailers and register the product warranty via www.electrolux.com.my.
- After product registrations participants need to proceed to the redemption page located in Electrolux website and fill in simple details to redeem the fixed Touch’n Go e-credit for respective selected products.
- Participants have to purchase any Electrolux appliances at participating authorized Electrolux Retailers and register the product warranty via www.electrolux.com.my.
- Participants are entitled to one (1) entry for every product warranty registration and extra one (1) entry for a product review submission at www.electrolux.com.my after product warranty registration and experience the product.
- No Participants forms are required. Participants are deemed eligible automatically when in compliance with all Terms and Conditions stated. By being eligible and hence participating in the Campaign, each Participants is deemed to have agreed to adhere to the Terms and Conditions herein.
- Based on all entries received, the Company will then begin to select the required number of Participants. The Company’s decision on all matters relating to this Campaign (including the selection of Shortlisted Participants) shall be final and binding. No correspondence relating to the selection of winners will be entertained.
- Each winner is only entitled to one (1) prize for this Campaign Part Two.
- The winner will received notifications with reload code from the Company or its appointed representative via phone or email.
- Touch’n Go apps is a must for winner to use the code to receive the Touch’n Go e-credit.
The Campaign Part Two Draw Period
Draws will be carried out on:
10th May, 10th June & 10th July 2019
Qualifying Period (15th April 2019 – 30th June 2019)
Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia
Grand Prize: 100 lucky winners will win a chance to receive RM100 Touch’n Go e-credit every month (April, May & June 2019).
Other Terms and Conditions:
- The name of all winners will be publish on the Company’s website at www.electrolux.com.my and Facebook page facebook.com/ElectroluxMalaysia.
- All winners recorded by the Company shall be final and conclusive.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel, shorten, extend, suspend or terminate the Campaign Period at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without prior notice. The Company also reserves the right to vary, modify, delete or change any of the Terms and Conditions herein contained at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice. For avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, extension, suspension or termination of the Campaign Period at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period shall not entitle the Participants to claim any compensation from the Company for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Participants as a result of the said cancellation, extension, suspension or termination.
- The Company reserves the right to use the names, addresses, photographs, and testimonies of the Participants in advertisements and other forms of publicity in conjunction with the Campaign. The Participants' participation in the Campaign and agreement to be bound to the terms and conditions herein shall be deemed to indicate their implied consent to such use, without further notice, payment or consideration whatsoever.
- By entering into the Campaign and accepting a prize, all winners must agree that the Company has reserved the right to picture, voice record or portray them as campaign winners in any manner whatsoever as the Company may in its absolute discretion decide, and to exhibit these material for all contest related advertising, marketing and publicity purposes without any compensation whatsoever, subject to applicable laws and regulations. Participants and eventual winners of the Campaign are hereby notified and deemed to consent to the Company’s right to use their name, voice, picture or footage, or the content of their entries solely for the abovementioned purposes.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) with of equal or similar value, if deemed necessary.
- Contestants hereby agree to release the Company, its directors, officers, employees and agents, including without limitation, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agencies and branches, as well as all contest partners / sponsors and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from and against any and all liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind (whether direct, indirect or consequential) to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and the use or misuse or possession of any prizes awarded, including liability for personal injury, death or property damage, except where prohibited or limited by law. All winners acknowledge that to the extent permissible by law, the prizes are awarded by the Company on an “as is” basis without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, and non-infringement.
- Contestants will fully indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns against any and all losses, liabilities, costs, claims, charges, expenses, actions or demands (including legal costs), whether direct or indirect arising out of a breach by him or her of these Terms & Conditions.
- This Contest is governed by the laws of Malaysia and all disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- If for any reason any part of this Contest is incapable of running as planned, the Company may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest, or invalidate any affected entries without any further liability or any obligation to continue the Contest.
- The invalidity or unenforceability for any reason of any part of these Terms & Conditions shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining parts and each part of these Terms & Conditions is distinct and at all times severable from the rest of the Terms & Conditions.
- The Company will not be responsible or liable for any claims, loss or damage whatsoever, resulting from or in connection with this Contest or the prizes given out through this Contest.
- The Company is the final authority to decide on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and as to any other matters relating to this Contest
- For enquiries, please contact the Electrolux Home Appliances Customer Service Centre at 1-300-881-122, Mondays to Fridays, from 8.30am to 5.30pm.