Dear Valued Customer,
Our business operations will resume in stages in accordance with the different phases of the NRP implementation at state level.Should you have any inquiries, please contact us at our hotline: 1-800-819-239 or email: Malaysia.email@example.com
Business operations during NRP
1. Electrolux Home Appliance Sdn. Bhd. (Pg)
No. 1-1-19 & 1-2-19, Tingkat Mahsuri 4, Bayan Lepas, 11950 Penang
Effective 9th Jul 2021 : Open – 9 am; Close – 3.30 pm
We would encourage customers to make appointment to prevent over crowding in compliance with the SOP. Please call 04-6454818 for appointment.
2. Electrolux Home Appliances Sdn. Bhd.
7th Floor, Tower 2, PJ 33,
No.3, Jalan professor Khoo Kay Kim, Seksyen 13, 46200 PJ, Selangor
3. Electrolux Consumer Care Centre
No.28 , Jalan 15/22. Taman Perindustrian Tiong Nam, Seksyen 15, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor
Effective from 17th Aug 2021:-
- Service and/or repair for small appliances: By appointment only to drop-off/pick-up appliances from 9am to 5pm. Closed for lunch from 12 – 1 pm. Strictly no walk-in is allowed to avoid overcrowding and in adherence to SOP.
- Purchase of spare parts & accessories: Delivery service only. Strictly no walk-in is allowed to avoid overcrowding and in adherence to SOP.
SOP : Technician service
Home Visit Coverage
1) NRP Phase 2, Phase 3 & Phase 4 - no restrictions except for areas under EMCO, then NO home visit.
2) NRP Phase 1 (P1) states – limited to Johor and Kedah; these 2 states already reach the vaccination targets. Same rule applies as (1) above for EMCO areas.
The owner & all occupants residing in the same premise :-
We reserve the right to refuse any home visit if the above conditions are not met. Customer are required to show MySejahtera status upon request by technician.
Customer reserves the right to refuse entry if the technician fail to comply with the above conditions and would appreciate to hear feedback form customer.
Electrolux take steps to test our technicians periodically to ensure that they are healthy.
These SOP are in-place as everyone safety and health is our priority. When we each take responsibility to prevent transmissions of the virus, we hope Malaysia will recover from this pandemic sooner.
Please call our hotline 1-800-819-239 to make appointments or enquiries for parts purchase and after sales services; or
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
Chat: facebook.com/ElectroluxMalaysia; orVisit our website: https://www.electrolux.com.my/
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.