Campaign Period: 1 Dec - 29 Feb 2020 | Redemption Period: 1 Dec - 29 Feb 2020
Electrolux 100 Years of Better Living Rewards – Winners Announcement
- Kong Yoke Lan
- Yap Hock Ling
- Abd Rahman bin Musa
- Mdm Loke
- Gan Yew Kit
Terms and Conditions of “Electrolux 100 Years of Better Living Rewards” Contest Organizer:
- Electrolux Home Appliances Sdn. Bhd. (“Company”) is the organizer of the “Electrolux 100 Years of Better Living Rewards” Contest (“Contest”).
- This Contest is open to all Malaysians aged 18 years old and above (“Participants”) subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- The following categories of Participants are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in the Contest:
- Permanent/Contract Employees of the Company.
- The immediate family members (father, mother, spouses and children) of the Non-Eligible Participants are also not permitted to participate in the Contest.
- The Contest Period will run from 1st Dec 2019 till 29th Feb 2020, both dates are inclusive (“Contest Period”).
- To join the Contest, participants have to make a purchase at the minimum value of RM500 in a single receipt on Electrolux appliances at participating authorized Electrolux Retailers and register the product warranty via electrolux.com.my
- All entries must be completed together with the online product warranty registration.
- After product registrations, participants need to proceed to the contest page located in the Electrolux website and fill in some simple details & attach the purchase receipt to be eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Participants will receive an additional one (1) entry when they submit their product review during the contest period.
- All entries will be processed on monthly basis and the winners will be notified on Facebook and E-mail on every second week of next month.
- Participants are deemed eligible automatically when in compliance with all Terms and Conditions stated. By being eligible and hence participating in the Contest, each Participants is deemed to have agreed to adhere to the Terms and Conditions herein.
- The Company’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest (including the selection of Winners) shall be deemed final and binding. No correspondence relating to the selection of winners will be entertained.
- No cash or other reimbursements will be given to the winners.
- Each winner is only entitled to one (1) prize for this Contest.
- 5 winners will be selected in random basis each month during the 3-months Contest period from 1st Dec 2019 – 29th Feb 2020.
- A total of 15 winners will be selected by the end of the Contest.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- The name of all winners will be published on the Company’s website at electrolux.com.my and Facebook page facebook.com/ElectroluxMalaysia.
- All winners recorded by the Company shall be final and conclusive.
- Participant affirms the accuracy of all information provided at the time of Contest entry. Any misinterpretation of any facts or particulars (deemed material by Electrolux) shall result in disqualification and /or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prizes won.
- The Prize shall be couriered to the Winner on the registered address with Electrolux. Electrolux shall not be responsible to replace any Prize that is lost in transit/damaged/tampered with.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel, shorten, extend, suspend or terminate the Contest Period at any time prior to the expiry of the Contest Period without prior notice. The Company also reserves the right to vary, modify, delete or change any of the Terms and Conditions herein contained at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice. For avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, extension, suspension or termination of the Contest Period at any time prior to the expiry of the Contest Period shall not entitle the Participants to claim any compensation from the Company for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Participants as a result of the said cancellation, extension, suspension or termination.
- The Company reserves the right to use the names, addresses, photographs, and testimonies of the Participants in advertisements and other forms of publicity in conjunction with the Contest. The Participants' participation in the Contest and agreement to be bound to the terms and conditions herein shall be deemed to indicate their implied consent to such use, without further notice, payment or consideration whatsoever.
- By entering into the Contest and accepting a prize, all winners must agree that the Company has reserved the right to picture, voice record or portray them as contest winners in any manner whatsoever as the Company may in its absolute discretion decide, and to exhibit these materials for all contest related advertising, marketing, and publicity purposes without any compensation whatsoever, subject to applicable laws and regulations. Participants and eventual winners of the Contest are hereby notified and deemed to consent to the Company’s right to use their name, voice, picture or footage, or the content of their entries solely for the abovementioned purposes.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-saleable, non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash or any other compensation. Winners shall bear the applicable taxes with respect to the Prize, if any.
- Any images shown are for representation purposes only. The colour of the actual product may differ from that shown herein. Specifications are subject to change without notice. All brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) with of equal or similar value, if deemed necessary.
- Participants hereby agree to release the Company, its directors, officers, employees and agents, including without limitation, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agencies and branches, as well as all contest partners / sponsors and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from and against any and all liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind (whether direct, indirect or consequential) to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and the use or misuse or possession of any prizes awarded, including liability for personal injury, death or property damage, except where prohibited or limited by law. All winners acknowledge that to the extent permissible by law, the prizes are awarded by the Company on an “as is” basis without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, and non-infringement.
- Participants will fully indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns against any and all losses, liabilities, costs, claims, charges, expenses, actions or demands (including legal costs), whether direct or indirect arising out of a breach by him or her of these Terms & Conditions.
- This Contest is governed by the laws of Malaysia and all disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- If for any reason any part of this Contest is incapable of running as planned, the Company may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest, or invalidate any affected entries without any further liability or any obligation to continue the Contest.
- The invalidity or unenforceability for any reason of any part of these Terms & Conditions shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining parts and each part of these Terms & Conditions is distinct and at all times severable from the rest of the Terms & Conditions.
- The Company will not be responsible or liable for any claims, loss or damage whatsoever, resulting from or in connection with this Contest or the prizes given out through this Contest.
- The Company is the final authority to decide on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and as to any other matters relating to this Contest
- For enquiries, please contact the Electrolux Home Appliances Customer Service Centre at 1-300-881-122, Mondays to Fridays, from 8.30am to 5.30pm.