This product is fully guaranteed against defective materials and manufacturing defaults inclusive of parts and service for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
1st year: full warranty including parts & compressor, refrigerant & labour.
2nd – 5th year: apply once only warranty for compressor (excluding refrigerant & labour)
Kindly contact our Electrolux Authorized Service Contractor to provide warranty related services.
1) The warranty provided by Electrolux shall apply to manufacturing defects and covers for domestic/household use only.
2) This warranty card must be duly completed and returned to us within 14 days from the date of purchase. Optionally, end user can register online here.
3) Warranty card is neither transferable nor replaceable in the event of loss.
4) Warranty is effective for appliance purchased from an authorized Electrolux dealer and operated in Malaysia only.
5) The end user is advised to contact Electrolux Customer Care for all after sales service.
6) The warranty on compressor and parts are subject to the following conditions: -
A) For online registration, the purchaser is required to present warranty registration certificate/ warranty card and original purchase document when service is required.
B) Provided that, the appliance is well maintained by periodically cleaning on the air conditioner filters & evaporator.
C) Non observance of clauses 6(a) and 6(b), Electrolux reserves the right to reject for the warranty claim.
7) Under the following circumstances, parts and labour will be chargeable even during the warranty period: -
A) The serial number of the appliance has been altered, tampered with or removed.
B) The appliance has been tampered with, subject to misuse, negligence and damaged while in transit.
C) The appliance has undergone repairs, modifications, or dismantled by any other person prior verification or approval by Electrolux.
D) Defect caused by abnormal voltage or in-coming power supply from a generator.
E) Defect caused by fire, lightning, electrical disturbance, negligence, accidents and other natural disasters or due to deviation from recommended application and installation.
F) Defect caused by household pests such as lizard, rat, cockroach, etc.
G) Defect caused by appliances installed near to sources of oil mist in which may adhere to the heat exchanger and result in heat exchange reduction, water mists and spitting, etc.
H) Defect caused by chemical reaction, excessive heat, excessive dust, corrosive surroundings, such as cement factory, animal farm, etc.
I) Components parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear and tear by reasons of their characteristic, including accessories and batteries. Please log on to www.electrolux.com.my for more details.
8) Any appliance installed at high rise and risky area which is inaccessible, Electrolux will impose additional charges for the repair as manpower and equipment is involved to remove appliance.
9) All new appliances must be installed with new copper tubing.
10) The warranty herein will not be valid in the following circumstances: -
A) When the appliance is being operated without Electrolux genuine or manufacturer recommended parts.
B) The appliance has not been installed (refer provided installation guide), maintained or operated in accordance with instruction given by manufacturer.
C) When the appliance is uninstalled or piping disconnected from the original installation site.
11) Electrolux liability under this warranty is limited to repairing and/ or replacing defective products only. The warranty does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by the products.