- Features Quarter Steam + Heat
- 2 dl quinoa flour
- 1 dl hazelnut flour
- 1 dl all-purpose flour
- 6 tbls cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ dl of coconut oil
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbls date syrup
- 15 de-seeded soft dates
Cashew cream recipe
- 3 dl natural cashew nuts (soaked in water for at least 4 hours)
- 1,5 dl water
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Blend the dates and hazelnut flour smooth in a food processor.
- Put the quinoa flour, cacao powder, baking powder and salt in a bowl and add the date mix.
- Add the eggs, coconut oil and date syrup and whisk together until you have an even batter.
- 4. Coat a cake tray with a bit of coconut oil, sprinkle it with some hazelnut flour and pour in the batter. Bake for 15-20 minutes and cool before serving.
Cashew cream method
- Soak the cashew nuts in water for at least 4 hours.
- Pour out the water and put the nuts in a food processor and mix smooth. Add the water, little by little until its fluffy and creamy. Add the vanilla essence and serve!