- Cook time: 20 min
- Temperature: 200 ºC
- Shelf level: 2
- Function: Humidity medium
- Water: 700 ml
- Hash brown mix: 5 medium russet potatoes, shredded
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 dl all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 250ml milk
- 12 pieces of bacon
- 12 eggs
- Grate the potatoes roughly and then rinse until the water is clear. Squeeze dry.
- Mix the potato shreds with the onion, eggs and flour until its evenly distributed.
- Spray the muffin tray with non-stick baking spray.
- Take about 2 table spoons of the mix in each of the molds and press it out evenly on the bottom and edged, creating a shape of a pie shell.