- Cook time: 12 min
- Temperature: 75 ºC
- Shelf level: 2
- Function: Full Steam
- Water: 270 ml
- Serves: 4
- 1kg fresh fillet of sea Bream or Bass
- 1 lemon
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Olive oil
- Clove of garlic or two, sliced
- Herbs — whatever is available fresh
- (coriander, fresh onion, oregano, basil and flat parsley are all good options)
- Set the steam oven to the ‘Full Steam’ function, temperature 75°C.
- Coat the fish in the oil, sprinkle salt and pepper, put in the steam cooking dish.
- Cut the herbs into 5-6cm pieces.
- Wash and slice the lemon and place on the fish.
- Spread the garlic slices on the fish.
- Cook on shelf level 2 on the ‘Full Steam’ function at the preheated temperature of 75°C for 15 minutes.
- Strain the stock into a small pan and bring to the boil. Switch off the hob, add the butter and egg yolk and blend to a creamy sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour over the steamed fish fillets.