- Cook time: 40 min
- Temperature: 220 ºC
- Serves: 6
- 1 large head broccolli, florets chopped off from the stalk
- 1 large zucchini, chopped into half moons
- 1 large yellow squash, peeled and chopped into half moons
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 10 oz portobello mushroom, sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2-4 tsp kosher salt
- 2-3 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (425°F).
- In a large bowl, toss all the vegetables together with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place the seasoned vegetables in a baking pan.
- Roast the vegetables using the oven’s bottom heat function for 35 to 40minutes, removing the vegetables from the oven every 15 minutes to stir-mix. Serve hot.